The retractable belt allows conveying filled pasta products ensuring the correct filling of the belt itself. It is equipped with a movable spout controlled by a pneumatic piston to avoid overturning of the products when they are laid on the following belt.
Its basic construction features are the following:
- AISI 304 stainless steel structure, with height-adjustable feet.
- Belt in modular food-grade plastic.
- The movement of the retractable belt is performed by a pneumatic linear piston for loading the following belt.
- The retractable belt is driven by a 0.75 kW Gearmotor.
- Encoder for belt speed control.
- Stainless steel pull and return shafts and plastic rollers.
- Electrical wiring up to a junction box and relative ILME multipolar connection socket.