Curvilinear belts are used when the space available within a production site requires that the machines belonging to a production line be installed in a misaligned manner.
The main construction features of the curvilinear belts are the following:
- AISI 304 stainless steel structure, with height-adjustable feet.
- Modular belts in blue food-grade plastic.
- Pull and return rollers in stainless steel and pinions in plastic material.
- Independent belt movement ensured by a gear motor.
- Electrical wiring up to a junction box and relative ILME multipolar connection socket.