The concave belt is shaped to ensure the containment of the dough during transport.
Its main construction features are the following:
- Load-bearing structure in rectangular AISI 304 stainless steel tubing with legs fixed to the ground or mounted on wheels with locking device.
- Belt containment cradle made of stainless steel.
- Complete with side rails in rectangular stainless steel tubing to ensure the correct containment of the product, with bayonet hooks that allow easy disassembly to ensure quick and simple sanitation.
- Belt in food-grade plastic.
- Movement ensured by an independent Gearmotor.
- Electrical wiring up to a junction box and relative ILME multipolar connection socket.