Belts suitable for transferring the product to the next machine.
- Supporting structure in sheet and tubular stainless steel AISI 304, complete with side openings for washing and sanitizing.
- Belt support legs in tubular AISI 314 stainless steel, with height-adjustable stainless steel feet; or alternatively mounted on wheels with locking device.
- Laterals in tubular stainless steel AISI 304 to contain the product, with bayonet hooks that allow easy disassembly during maintenance or cleaning.
- Modular belts complete with porters in food-grade blue plastic PP (polypropylene).
- Belt movement by independent fixed speed gearmotors.
- Electrical wiring up to the junction box and related ILME multipolar connection socket.