Suitable for cooling gnocchi with ambient air. The machine is composed of n vibrating surfaces, of which n-1 for the treatment and 1 for the collection of residual flour released by the products.
- Vibrating surfaces entirely made of stainless steel, with a 3 mm-thick perforated sheet; the holes in the sheets have different diameters to guarantee the discharge of the residual flour.
- Frame entirely made of stainless steel, with removable and inspectable 20 mm-thick insulated panels.
- Upper cover panels can be opened to facilitate cleaning.
- Movement of the oscillating planes obtained through pairs of motor-vibrators, which give the movement to three levels, complete with anti-vibrators.
- The bottom level of the shaker helps to collect the rice flour released by the dumplings.
- Control panel with electromechanical logic assembled on the machine side.
- Independent adjustment of each pair of motor-vibrators to correctly adjust the product feed speed.
- Control panel with start-stop controls, emergency stop button, and potentiometers control.